Community Tip - Fixing Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information Code: 1110

Error
Try the suggestions in this Community Tip to help you fix “Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of example.com at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later. (Code: 1110)” when working on the Cloudflare dashboard DNS tab.

Background
Note that code 1110 is different than error 1110. While adding a zone on the Cloudflare dashboard, error 1110 indicates that nameservers for your domain are unresponsive or cannot be found. When this happens, you’ll see the error “Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of example.com at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later. (Code: 1110)”.

Domain Registrar

Quick Fix Ideas

1. You changed to Cloudflare name servers prior to adding the domain and we cannot verify the domain. Since the domain isn’t on Cloudflare yet, this will fail. Revert to the previous name servers, then try adding the domain again. Once the domain is added then point the nameservers to the Cloudflare name servers assigned to your account.

2. Add IP addresses to the glue records you have with your registrar for these nameservers to ensure they’re resolvable

3. Move to a different DNS provider prior to adding your domain to Cloudflare.

4. There is a typo in the name servers on your registrar. Contact your registrar to correct the typo and try to add the domain again.

5. Go to this DNS testing site and select the ‘Trace’, enter your domain name in the field on the left and then click the ‘Dig’ button. If you still see output that demonstrates your current name servers cannot be found/resolved, you won’t be able to add the domain.

6. It’s an intermittent issue where we weren’t able to reach the WHOIS server. Wait and then try again to add the domain.

7. You previously had DNSSEC enabled for your zone, disable this with your registrar before you add the site to Cloudflare. Remove this DS record, let Cloudflare activate, and then you can re-enable DNSSEC via our dashboard and will get a new DS record to configure at your registrar. Information on understanding and configuring DNSSEC in Cloudflare DNS can be found in our Help Center.

8. You are trying to add https://example.com. Add the domain name without the https://; add example.com instead of https://example.com. You are trying to add www.example.com, add example.com instead.

Lite Reading
https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/205359838-I-cannot-add-my-domain-to-Cloudflare-

Background Resources
Help Center
YouTube
Community Tutorial

Research The Issue
Community
Google

Registrar Option
With Cloudflare Registrar you can securely register new domains, transfer existing domains, and effortlessly consolidate and manage all your domain portfolios, with transparent, no-markup pricing. Learn about Cloudflare Registrar.

If You Need More Help
This community of other Cloudflare users may be able to assist you, login to Cloudflare and post your question to the Community. When you post on the Community make sure to include as much of this information as possible: the specific error message you are seeing, the URLs this is happening on, screen shot of the error, and the steps to reproduce the error. Please indicate what troubleshooting steps you’ve tried in order to help us help you.

Expert Comments Appreciated
This Community Tip will remain open for input from Community experts and those familiar with this issue. We really appreciate comments like: “What are the three things to always try”, or “Do this first” or “In my experience”.

This is a Cloudflare Community Tip, to review other tips, click here.

Çevirme…traduzir…翻译…traducir…Traduire…Übersetzen…:greyg: Translate this Tip

FXRHCT 111919

4 Likes
I get error add domain
Code 1110, Can't add my doamin
Can i add domain .or.id?
Cannot add domain Code: 1110
Error 1110 on TLD .online
A Big Dns problem!
Cannot add domain to Cloudflare
Unable to register new domain
Consigli della community - Correzione Impossibile cercare le informazioni sul registrar e sull'hosting Codice: 11101
Xxx.com.tr add site problem
Help! I can not add a domain 3 day
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information
Can not add my site in clouflare
Can't add my domain
I can't put my domain in cloudflare
Error when communicating with the DNS server
CommunityTip - Behebung von Fehler 1110: „Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information“
Cannot add my site to cloudlflare account
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information but I did not search
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of example.forum at this time. (example.forum)
Issue with new domain in account set up
I can't add doompramotion.in domain
Unable to add domain agrocola.in
Support for.coms.hk domain
Failed to lookup registrar
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of luzia.ml at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later. Error
Failed to add Domain, error ' Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of luisus.cf at this time '
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information error on my domain
Unable to add .com.au domains
Failed to add Domain, error ' Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of luisus.cf at this time '
No solution works for "Failed to lookup registrar"
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information at this time
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of example.com at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later
Not able to list my website with cloudflare
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information error 2
Unable to add a domain to free plan
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting informationmy website
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of domain at this time. Please contact Cloud
Error "Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of sugats.vn
Problem adding a ".mt" domain
Problem adding a ".mt" domain
Conectar cloudflare con wordpress
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of
Freenom no SRV
Add one of my sites to Cloudflare
Fail to lookup registrar
How to add my .com.cy domain name?
Help Me How to add my site
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of brooklyn.com.eg at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later
I get the following message - Failed to lookup
Error Code 1110
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of domainname
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information (without error code)
I'm having issues adding a domain to my account
I am trying to add https://bangluxor.uk/ to my account but the system does not allow it
Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information with domain
EU.org Domains no longer working
Problem to register my domain on cloudflare
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of fisioforce.io at this time
Fixing Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information
Community Tip - Alle veröffentlichten Tipps
Fixing Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information
Adding new sites to cloudflare
Registrar Dash Ticket - Please provide NS to add to my domain registrar (chloescupcakes.com.cy)
Dicas da comunidade - Correção Falha ao procurar registrador e informações de hospedagem Code: 11101
Failure to add new site on Cloudflare
Faild to lookup registrat and hosting information
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information, did not search
Dicas da comunidade - Todas as dicas
社區提示 - 所有提示
社區提示 - 修復無法查找註冊商和託管信息代碼:11101
เคล็ดลับชุมชน - เคล็ดลับทั้งหมด
CommunityTip - Tất cả các mẹo
CommunityTip - Khắc phục Không thể tra cứu thông tin nhà đăng ký và lưu trữ Mã: 11101
เคล็ดลับชุมชน - การแก้ไขล้มเหลวในการค้นห าข้อมูลผู้รับจดทะเบียนและ โฮสต์ข้อมูล รหัส: 11101
TipsKomunitas - Semua Tips
TipsKomunitas - Memperbaiki Gagal mencari registrar dan informasi hosting Code: 11101
コミュニティのヒント - 公開されているすべてのヒント
コミュニティのヒント - Cloudflareダッシュボードの DNS タブで作業している際のエラー「`example.com` のレジストラーとホスティング情報を検索できませんでした。
社区提示 - 修复无法查找注册商和托管信息代码:11101
커뮤니티 팁 - 등록 기관 및 호스팅 정보를 조회하지 못한 문제 수정 코드: 11101
社区提示 - 所有提示
CommunityTip - Todas la CommunityTips
Советы сообщества - Исправление Не удалось найти регистратора и информацию о хостинге Код: 11101
커뮤니티 팁 - 모든 팁
CommunityTip - Correction Échec de la recherche d'informations sur le bureau d'enregistrement et l'hébergement Code : 11101
I cannot add mydomain.lu to cloudflare
Erro ao tentar adicionar site
I can't add Cloudflare hasvet.az
Failed to lookup mydomain.co.th at this time
Error while finding my domain on cloudflare search field
Error while finding my domain on cloudflare search field
I have problems with adding domain
CommunityTip - Solucionar el error “No se ha podido buscar la información del registrador y del alojamiento de ejemplo.com en este momento”. inténtalo más tarde. (Código: 1110)"
'Failed to lookup registrar' CF must fix this
Советы сообщества - Все советы
How to add .edu.in TLD to cloudflare?
Unable to add my site
.com.np can't be added
Domains Error
Code: 1110 eror
My .cloud domain can't be added
How to fix error 1110
Register for domain .ph
Community Tip - All Published Tips
Can't add domain to cloudflare error code 1110
Can't "re-add" domain name to Cloudflare
Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of sksushil.com.np at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later. (Code: 1110)
Can't add site to Cloudflare
Consigli della community - Tutti i suggerimenti
Add site fail