Code erreur 404

Bonjour,

En début d’année, mon domaine (hundredsofrecipes.com) a était configuré avec la plateforme web SELZ qui a généré un certificat SSL cependant, j’ai décidé de partir vers une autre plateforme (Shopify) mais maintenant shopify est incapable de générer un certificat SSL car, l’ancien est toujours actif.

Mon site est depuis impossible d’accès avec le code erreur 404 et cela depuis plus d’un mois

Pourriez-vous m’aider, s’il vous plait

You need to deactivate the old one.

I created my former website from a plateform (Selz) and they use cloudflare for SSL certificate. I cant deactivated and I closed my account since February and move to Shopify

If Selz won’t let go of your domain setup, you’ll have to see if Support here can make the switch.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

Thanks for you help

The support replied to me, they can’t do anything because the SSL certificate has already been deleted from their server and my domaine too.
I have to contact Selz

1 Like