Code: 81053 “CNAME record with that host already exists” but I dont have any

none of the content is “http://proxy-ssl.webflow.com” and those are all of my records, so I’m unsure what’s happening here. it’s also telling me “Add an A, AAAA, or CNAME” while also telling me I can’t because it already exists, I am very confused when trying to add my CNAME DNS record

You already have a record for the root domain example.com of type A, AAAA or CNAME. You need to delete it before you can replace it with the CNAME record you are trying to add.

I’m confused because I don’t have any CNAME records or AAAA records, that list in my image is all the records I have. I have 4 “A” records but they’re all IPv4 addresses. It’s simultaneously saying “Add an A, AAAA, or CNAME record so that url will resolve.” but it’s also giving me the error that “An A, AAAA, or CNAME record with that host already exists”. How is this possible?

www.example.com is not the same as example.com. You may not have a record for www but you have a record for example.com. In your screenshot you are trying to add a record for @ which is the root domain.