I have an account with Hubspot which needs some specific CNAME records in our system to work properly. They were set up in our Cloudflare DNS system back in June, and it worked just fine until a few weeks ago.
I’ve walked through the prompts to have the CNAME records updated, and it looks like they’re the same as they were. Whenever I check on the records the Hubspot site says they are still invalid. I updated them last week, and checked again today and it still says the same thing.
I also gave them a call and they reviewed it with me and said it’s all set up correctly and that I’d need to reach out to our DNS provider for assistance, so that’s what I’m attempting to do.