CName Issues #12343241233

How do I fix this?

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/22290870?key=e1d4b82e99b3ce4b644ee87da0c294d4

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

May I ask did you followed the instructions as written (from the shared screenshot) and added a new DNS record for your domain name under the DNS tab of Cloudflare dashboard for your domain name? :thinking:

CNAME trail with the target to the custom.lemlist.com and which is unproxied and set to :grey: (DNS-only)

You can do it by navigating to the DNS tab therefore using the instructions from the below article how to add a new DNS record:

UPDATE:
I’ve checked and see the A record exists, but it’s proxied and set to :orange: → should be CNAME first.
Please, remove it.
Therefore, click on “Add new record”, from the dropdown select “CNAME”, add a target as instructed and click on the :orange: to switch it to :grey: (DNS-only) and click “Save” to apply the changes.
Otherwise, I might have looked wrongly and there is a CNAME record, but again it’s proxied and set to :orange: while it should be set to :grey: (DNS-only).

Wait for few minutes or an hour and it should be fine :wink:

[Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software]

Still not working please see video link

It’s working now thank you for the help!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.