Good Day - thanks in advance
Goal = have a Cloudflare resource proxy to my server / my port
where, app.bob.com is in my DNS and a CNAME to some/a Cloudflare name/ip
Seems I need
- a Cloudflare account (done)
- may need (correct?) to upgrade to a Business Plan (or higher ?)
- ‘provision’ a SSL certificate
- set up the CNAME for app_DOT_bob_DOT_com to something akin to app_DOT_bob_DOT_com_DOT_cdn_DOT_Cloudflare_DOT_net_DOT_
- configure some (?) resource for the proxy to the target
Question A: is the goal possible?
Question B: do I have the general steps (outlined above) correct?
I saw URL = support_DOT_Cloudflare_DOT_com/hc/en-us/articles/360020615111-Configuring-a-CNAME-setup
What other information do I need to provide?