It would not go to my server. I saw a couple other people with the same issue when searching. I’m going to go with the advice I found on using ddclient and cloudfare.
Using an A name record and my routers WAN IP works in less than 2 minuets. Trying with just the cname record and waiting a few hours… Ended up giving me nothing… Also when I did a cname lookup there was some sort of error. I have setup cname records before so I know they were setup properly. I even searched and found people using the same service also had issues setting up cname records with it.
Right now i’m just using an A name record and it works fine. I just need to setup ddclient Incase my ip changes so it will automatically update it.