CNAME Error 1016

Hello

my website is hosted in github pages and I faced a problem with CNAME Error 1016.
I am not sure what the problem and how i can fix it.
please find attachment my dns setting

Is the CNAME error for the _domainconnect entry?

Why do you have one IP address that points to Google, while all the others point to Github? I bet that’s the problem. The CNAME points to a hostname with different endpoints.

It looks like 4 A records repeat the same IP address, I’m not getting the 1016 error, but may I suggest you change 185.199.111.153 since 4 A records repeat that IP Does your site look something like this? If it does not, please give me the link returning the 1016 error!

Error 1016: Origin DNS error

Common cause

Cloudflare cannot resolve the origin web server’s IP address.

Common causes for Error 1016 are:

• A missing DNS A record that mentions origin IP address.
  • A CNAME record in the Cloudflare DNS points to an unresolvable external domain.
  • The origin host names (CNAMEs) in your Cloudflare Load Balancer default, region, and fallback pools are unresolvable. Use a fallback pool configured with an origin IP as a backup in case all other pools are unavailable.
  • When creating a Spectrum app with a CNAME origin, you need first to create a CNAME on the Cloudflare DNS side that points to the origin. Please see Spectrum CNAME origins for more details
    I’ll try to generate the 1016 error, but may you give the steps to generate the error or is it random?

No, they do not. They’re on different Class C networks.

Ok gotta!