CNAME Cross-User Banned Error 1014 Kajabi to GHL

I own the domain amandakaufman.net and am attempting to redirect it from Kajabi’s servers (removed) and point to GoHighLevel, however this appears to be creating a conflict. I’ve tried removing the records and re-adding manually but it’s not resolving the issue.

CNAME Cross-User Banned Error 1014 Ray ID: 878585e1f877e7c3 What happened? You’ve requested a page on a website that is part of the Cloudflare network. The host is configured as a CNAME across accounts on Cloudflare, which is not allowed by Cloudflare’s security policy.

GoHighLevel support says “from our backend team, a custom hostname cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time. The custom hostname was likely associated with Cloudflare previously and flagged.”

What should I do to resolve?

Your DNS appears to be correctly configured for Go High Level according to their information…

https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?23d73edd89d148e7b43b92dec0f800d2#dns

Go High Level use Cloudflare, so to get the CNAME cross-domain error, something isn’t configured correctly at the Go High Level end. Check with their support again and make sure you have configured your domain and www with them correctly.

Ensure to keep the DNS records in Cloudflare set to “DNS only”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.