CNAME and Rules same between domains but different outcome

Hi folks, I’ve got sqldownunder.com set up, and have CNAME set up for training and podcast. I’ve also got rules for those. It all works fine.

I’ve now started to set up cosmosdownunder.com and although it looks to me that I’ve configured them identically to to how I did the first site, I can’t browse to either podcast.cosmosdownunder.com or training.cosmosdownunder.com. The rule for www is working fine.

Struggling to see what on earth is different.

The redirects look the same to me. What are you seeing, and what do you expect to see?

% curl https://podcast.sqldownunder.com --dump-header - --silent | egrep -i '^HTTP|Location'
HTTP/2 301
location: https://sqldownunder.com/podcast/
% curl https://training.sqldownunder.com --dump-header - --silent | egrep -i '^HTTP|Location'
HTTP/2 301
location: https://sqldownunder.com/training

% curl https://training.cosmosdownunder.com --dump-header - --silent | egrep -i '^HTTP|Location'
HTTP/2 301
location: https://cosmosdownunder.com/training/
% curl https://podcast.cosmosdownunder.com --dump-header - --silent | egrep -i '^HTTP|Location'
HTTP/2 301
location: https://cosmosdownunder.com/podcast/

Thanks. It must be a timing thing. Every time I went to the training and podcast URLs, they wouldn’t resolve. Now they resolve fine. Thanks for checking it out.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.