CNAME and MailChimp

Hello, I have been trying to authenticate my site with MailChimp but I am receiving this message:
“We tried to verify your DNS changes and did not detect the right values. Remember that DNS changes can take 24-48 hours to propagate through the internet.
DKIM: CNAME record for k1._domainkey.petaldriven.com pointing to dkim.mcsv.net not found.”

I have been racking my brain to try and figure out the issue and can’t solve it.

Please Help!

Toggle the cloud icon on the right to make it grey (ie point directly to MailChimp and not proxied by Cloudflare)

Saul,
I tried that and it didn’t work. Is there anything else that could be going wrong?

Sorry - that was the first thing I saw but there’s actually another problem… you have the entries the wrong way around.

From memory I think you need a CNAME called k1._domainkey which has the contents of dkim.mcsv.net. Delete your existing one and try that, remembering to ‘grey cloud’ it.

It worked!! You are the man! Thank You So Much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.