CName 1014 error

Error 1014

Ray ID: 637abe16f9bee600 • 2021-03-29 17:15:50 UTC

CNAME Cross-User Banned

What happened?

You’ve requested a page on a website that is part of the Cloudflare network. The host is configured as a CNAME across accounts on Cloudflare, which is prohibited by security policy.

What can I do?

I have a godaddy hosting account and a Kajabi page that i’m trying to point to. I have been struggling with this issue for last few days. Waited a long while as well to see if it resolved itself. Please help.

What do i need to do at godaddy account?
What do i need to do at cloudflare account?
what do i need to do at Kajabi account?

As far as i know, i seemed to have followed whatever instructions were given and unable to figure out how to sort this out.

Thanks for your help !!

So same error By default, Cloudflare prohibits a DNS CNAME record between domains in different Cloudflare accounts. CNAME records are permitted within a domain ( www.example.com CNAME to api.example.com ) and across zones within the same user account ( www.example.com CNAME to www.example.net ). To allow CNAME record resolution to a domain in a different Cloudflare account, the domain owner of the CNAME target must contact Cloudflare Support and specify the domains allowed to CNAME to their target domain. A Cloudflare Pro, Business, or Enterprise plan is required on the target domain for Cloudflare Support to change default CNAME restrictions.

Thanks William, but above instructions are not clear to me on how to sort this out. Any lay person step by step guidance will be extremely helpful. Thanks