I am looking for a solution to establish a connection from a local machine to private GKE cluster in GCP, and I would like to utilize Cloudflare’s Zero Trust features in order to connect to the cluster through the WARP client.
I have attempted to follow the instructions provided in these guide:
“kubectl with Zero Trust” blog post on the Cloudflare blog.
The article contains deprecated Terraform resources. So i tried to set it up manually.
My current situation now is this:
- I created Cloudflare tunnel
- Deployed cloudflare/cloudflare-tunnel helm chart in my cluster.
- I can see that the status of the tunnel is healthy.
- I have a route to the CIDR of the private network.
- My WARP client is connected to the team.
What could be missing, does anyone has an experience with that and can suggest a solution?