Cloudflare wp plugin rendering endlessly and Rocket Loader breaking elementor editor despite page rule!

Hello Cloudflare Community,

I’m new here and I am experiencing issues with Cloudflare WordPress plugin and Rocket Loader.

1. I installed and activated it successfully on my website, but when I click “Apply” on optimize website it renders non-stop without a result. Furthermore, the Automatic Purge toggle button doesn’t work either. When I turn it on and then refresh the page it goes back off.
    I deleted the plugin and installed it again but with no use. See screenshot below

1. Elementor page builder does not open after I enabled Rocket Loader. It’s clearly stated that Elementor does not work well with Rocket Loader in this article https://docs.elementor.com/article/360-elementor-Cloudflare-rocket-loader
    So, I created a page rule on Cloudflare like this:

domain/wp-admin/*
-Disable apps
-Disable performance
-Bypass cache

However, the page rule doesn’t seem to take effect although I have created it yesterday. Elementor is not functioning properly. Does the (*) in the page rule cover all sub-directories and paths within my domain/wp-admin? And isn’t the “Disable Performance” setting supposed to turn off Rocket Loader?

There’s another Rule setting for Rocket Loader.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.