A while ago I bought the $5 Workers plan and set up an X-HTML-Edge-Cache using Patrick Meenan’s script and plugin. I’ve just had another go with the free plan and don’t notice any difference between the two when I run my website through WebPageTest.
- Free plan 10ms CPU time Vs Paid plan 50ms CPU time.
- Paid plan supposedly has lower latency on first request.
- Paid plan has finer cache purging support via KV.
- If a request went over the 10ms or 50ms limit, what happens?
- Other than cache purging, are there any other benefits of using X-HTML-Edge-Cache over the standard Cloudflare CDN Cache with a Cache Everything Page Rule?
Thanks in advance.