Cloudflare Workers and Image Transformations are not working

Hey there,

For some reason, Image Transformations don’t work in my case. I’ve created Cloudflare Worker, put code from documentation, and cut some needed parts. No blur, nor cf-resized header; I have no idea what is wrong.

Hello @jakub.pomykala, I’m sorry to read that you’re experiencing difficulties.

I assume you are referring to Transform via Workers

Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot this issue:

• Ensure that the Image Resizing feature is enabled on your Cloudflare account. This feature is available on the Business and Enterprise plans.
  • Verify that your Worker script is correctly deployed and that the route pattern matches the requests for the images you want to transform.
  • Check if there are any errors in the Worker script that might prevent the image transformations from being applied.
  • Confirm that the image URL you are trying to transform is accessible and that the Worker script is correctly parsing the imageURL parameter.
  • Clear the cache for the images you are trying to transform to ensure that you are not seeing a cached version without the transformations.

If you’ve gone through these steps and the issue persists, consider reaching out to Cloudflare support and please share the ticket id here so we can proceed working with you.

There is a caveat: Image Transformations don’t work on workers.dev, in order to test, worker’s route has to be set on your own zone and Images Transformations should be enabled for this zone.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.