Cloudflare Wordpress plugin auto cache purge

The plugin says: “Cloudflare’s plugin for WordPress automatically refreshes the Cloudflare cache upon making changes to your website appearance”

But testing shows this to not happen. Does anybody know if this currently works, or how to make it work? Or a replacement?
And disabling this plugin doesn’t seem to make any difference that I can see in performance or behavior.

Are you using the Cloudflare APO for WordPress plugin or the Cloudflare for WordPress plugin?

Just the Wordpress plugin only.

I’m pretty sure that’s the same thing.

May have just found the answer:

“Currently, CloudFlare’s provides a plugin for WordPress but it just purge your cache in case of theme changes, not post changes.”

Now, the original from Cloudflair said:
"Cloudflare’s plugin for WordPress automatically refreshes the Cloudflare cache upon making changes to your website appearance. "

So, by their use of appearance, they apparently mean ONLY theme changes, and the feature I wanted just isn’t there.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Note that CloudFlare Cache Purger for WordPress – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org is not Cloudflare’s WordPress plugin, but Cloudflare – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org is. With our plugin you do have the ability to “Auto Purge Content On Update”:

1 Like