Cloudflare won't add my domain

I’m having a problem while adding my Freenom domain to Cloudflare.

Error: Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of noobanarchy.cf at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.

I am sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issues with free TLD domain using Freenom services.

Unfortunately, lately there were topics here about free TLDs from Freenom. Kindly, see other topics for possible solution which you could find by using :search:

That domain is registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

Until then, I could only suggest registering an usual domain TLD such as .com, .net, .info or some other.

Recently, there are a few TLDs for $0.99/year on a NameCheap. Kindly, register a new account by using below link and make sure to use their promotional code 99SPECIAL with which you can get one of them for a much cheaper price than usual:

Thanks!!!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.