Cloudflare’s latest update to WARP for Windows, V2022.9.383.0, is blocking our Wi-Fi.
We performed every imaginable troubleshooting step, but nothing worked.
Downgrading to the previous version, V2022.8.857.0, returned us back to normal.
The Cloudflare WARP Changelog suggests that some of the changes made in V2022.9.383.0 are causing this issue.
Anybody else experiencing this issue? If so, what was your fix?
We can confirm the issue happens only with the desktop/laptop version of Cloudflare WARP, V2022.9.383.0. Our mobile devices and tablets are working just fine.
- OS: Windows 10 Home (Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044)
- System Type: x64-based PC
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-1165G7
- Graphics Card: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe MAX Graphics (Driver Version 18.104.22.16830)
- Network Adapter: Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz (Driver Version 22.214.171.124)
Our Temporary Solution:
- Do not update to Cloudflare WARP, V2022.9.383.0. If you already have, and are experiencing this issue, you can downgrade to a previous version by clicking here.
- When prompted to update, click on “Skip this version”
- Do not install any of Windows 10 Optional Quality Updates (will make things worse, your taskbar will fail to load - or - will take a very long time to load)
Hope this helps. Waiting for a fix.
Same Issue, update to 2022.9.383.0 & internet was gone. Tried basic troubleshooting, but nothing works. Will downgrade.
This issue has been solved with the release of:
(1) Microsoft Version KB5018410
(2) Cloudflare WARP Version 2022.9.583.0
If you’re still experiencing this issue after incorporating the above updates, reset your internet connection (flush your DNS) then purge all cache.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.