Cloudflare Warp on Linux no GUI can't login

So, it seems impossible after the new Cloudflare-warp update on RHEL8 to login in to warp with the access-client-id and access-client-secret. I have no clue why this was taken away. Cloudflare warp already has very poor documentation regarding its usage on Linux, so it was already borderline impossible to figure out how to log into warp without a GUI. The cloudflared package lets you log in very easily, I just don’t know why warp has to be so difficult. For context, I have a VM in AWS that I want to proxy my internet traffic through. We used to use Nginx, but are now using HAProxy to proxy the requests to the warp-svc daemon running in proxy mode. The reason why I want to log in is threefold: 1) I am paying for warp, so I want to be able to use it 2) I want to use the HTTP scrubbing feature that warp has 3) I want to track statistics. These are all very cool features, if only warp were more accessible. Anyways, here’s the error message I get when I enter the command “warp-cli teams-enroll [TEAM_NAME]”:

Couldn’t register callback via xdg-mime: No such file or directory (os error 2)
Couldn’t register browser callbacks. This flow may not be supported on this OS.
No such file or directory (os error 2)
A browser window should open at the following URL:

https://[TEAM_NAME].cloudflareaccess.com/warp

If the browser fails to open, please visit the URL above directly in your browser.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.