Cloudflare trying to hack hidden server files. Why?

Cloudflare trying to hack hidden server files. Why?

104.28.209.117 403 GET /.env HTTP/1.0

No reason foir Cloudflare to be trying to access a hidden server file. Did Cloudflare get hacked or Cloudflare trying to hack the server and access stuff there is no business accessing as that is a server hidden file.

blocklisted that IP as if an IP does malicious acts it gets banned. That is malicious so ban hammer dropped.

This IP address of the WARP server, someone is doing this deliberately.

We block AS13335 completely due to its usage

Thank you. I have banned AS13335. Surprised that Cloudflare is supporting maliciouis actors by letting them hide behind them and perform malious attacks.WARP service is for hackers to hide behind Cloudlfare and do their hacking. I checked the IP reputation and there are pages on pages of attacks from Cloudflare using it. Thank you @darelyaron @paul32 for letting me know that I need to up my ban on Cloudlfare due to the support Cloudlfare is givng criminal activity.

Have you reported this to the Trust & Safety team? If you feel that a site is engaging in illegal or inappropriate activities, you should submit an abuse report at Abuse approach - Cloudflare.

You will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation code in the Subject. While the Trust & Safety team will review the details of your report, that may be the only reply you receive. Trust & Safety complaints cannot be filed via this forum.

You can learn more about Cloudflare’s approach to abuse here: Abuse approach - Cloudflare

Site engaged in hacking is cloudflare.com. Your network is doing the hacking.Cloudflare is trying to hack my site.The link you gave me is for sites that use cloudflare, not when it is cloudflare conducting the illegal activity of hacking.

https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/104.28.209.117

Please use the “General” category for submitting an abuse report. That will cover activity not related to a site using Cloudflare.

1 Like

Its almost like cloudflare is losing users

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.