Cloudflare T-Shirt size chart

Hi, I have recently received an email that I won a swag box in Cloudflare Developer Challenge, and I have to choose the size for the T-Shirt in that box. I’m now currently living in Vietnam, and I think the shirt size in here is not similar to the one in the US. So can anyone with experience of receiving a Cloudflare T-Shirt before, or know about the size chart, can help me to choose the most suitable one for me. I’m 1m73 tall and 70 kg in weight.

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Tks guy

2 Likes

Going by the US cliché :wink: I found the shirts somewhat tight for their respective size. If you usually wear M, I’d probably pick an L in this case. That might be more comfortable, unless you do prefer a tighter fit (no, for once, really no sarcasm)

Disclaimer: This is referring to Cloudflare shirts from a couple of years ago, maybe they shifted things around meanwhile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t wear a T-Shirt from the US before, so can you tell me about your height, and the size of the shirt that would fit you well. I will take that as a comparison to mine, I think :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Wouldn’t you need my weight as well? Which I am not going to disclose at any cost now :smile:

But seriously, I am 1.80. The M did fit, but as mentioned it was a tighter fit than the usual Ms I have. Cloudflare’s L was closer to those Ms.

But again, there’s a chance the current sizes are different. My statement really is based on shirts from a couple of years ago. My shirts’ orange is getting a bit washed out at this point.

6 Likes

Great and useful information, thanks a lot for your help, have a good day!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Merry Christmas for you too :slight_smile:.

I’m 1.91 and the size L I got a few months ago fits me perfectly in terms of length. But I’m also relatively slender, so I don’t really “fill it out”.

2 Likes

Have recently edited my question by adding a “not” before the “similar”, my mistake, sorry guys :frowning:, now it makes sense

What size do you usually wear?

Really? A L size fit your length :shushing_face:. So I think a L size shirt will suitable for me

1 Like

In Vietnam, it is usually a XL shirt for a people with the size like me (1m73 tall and 70kg)

XL? Based on that I would suggest XXL but not sure that’s really the best. At 1.73 I would have usually thought of M and in the context of mentioned Cloudflare shirts L should work just fine.

1 Like

Yeah, so that why I said the size in Vietnam is not similar with the one in the US (sorry for forgetting the important word “not” in my question before :frowning:) So yeah, I think a L shirt will fit me well.

1 Like

Yeah, L should probably work fine in that case.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.