Cloudflare Support Bot Issue

Hello All,

Yesterday I was trying to transfer my domain registrar from Godaddy to Cloudflare Domain Registrar. I tried multiple times and got error every time. The domain transfer was not successful. But then I noticed that I have been charged three times by cloudflare for that same domain.

I sent a request to billing support but received an automated reply that I need to contact through the account holder email. The weird thing is that I tried to contact through the right email but I see no response so far. It’s been almost 24 hours now and no one have replied.

A few moments ago I submitted another email and that same BOT replied that same answer. This does not make any sense.

Have anybody experienced the same issue? What should I do since no one is opening my support ticket.

Please help.

Thanks in advance!!!

Abu Bakar

Try using the Support form:
Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support

Thank you for the reply but that’s what I am doing since yesterday.

Ok:
Ticket 1646829 (Domain Transfer Purchase Confirmation)
Ticket 1647514 (Triple-Billed)

Billing has a backlog of tickets they’re working through and will certainly correct any billing mistakes.

Thanks. that gives some relief.

The reason I am most concerned about the issue is that my domain is expiring in 4 days and if it does not transfer to cloudflare, I might loose it or Godaddy might impose some fine.

Hi @sikander.abubakar, really sorry you’re having issues with that. The bot looked at your email address and we have two addresses on file, it got confused. I captured the ticket numbers from the image, made notes in the open ticket and a link back to this conversation. I only see one charge in the invoice section, but if you’re seeing three charges on your account, the billing team will take care of it. They’re recovering from a recent migration so it will take them a few days to circle back, but I’ll keep an eye on it to make sure it’s moving. Again, sorry for the issue.

Thank you for all your help.

No problem about the multiple billing issue but if you can get them to transfer domain in next 3-4 days then that would be great because my domain is expiring in 4 days :slight_smile:

Again, thanks for all your help.