Cloudflare Stream WordPress plugin - Updating failed. The response is not a valid JSON response

Hi guys!

In terms of performance, using the Cloudflare Stream is a good option to deliver videos on a website without making slower, correct?

I’ve added the Stream video membership to my plan and uploaded the Cloudflare Stream plugin on a Staging website, and it seemed to work fine. When I saw that it worked fine, I added it to my main website, but I got the following error when I tried to update any page:

‘Updating failed. The response is not a valid JSON response’

In order to fix this, I deactivated and erased the plugin. And after that, I am able again to update my pages.

I’m sure the error appears only when I install the plugin. How can I use the plugin without causing this error?

Also, every time I wanted to use a video, I could not see it on the CloudFlare library, I had to download it again. I can see the one that I’ve already uploaded but it says that the format is not supported. So, in which format should I save the video?

My website is working just fine after I erased the plugin, but I would like to take advantage of the Stream Cloudflare service.

I appreciate your assistance and support in advance.
Best wishes,