Cloudflare still sending me emails despite multiple attempts to unsubscribe

Hi there - hoping someone has solved this and can help me out! I keep getting emails from Cloudflare despite setting my profile to “do not send me emails”. Each email has an “unsubscribe” link, which takes me right back to where the system shows I’ve set it to “do not send”.

I’ve tried changing that setting to something else, then changing it back, but the emails continue to land.

It sounds like a similar experience to what was covered in this post: How to unsubscribe from Cloudflare emails - v2. But as that was closed without an answer being published, I’m stuck as to how to get this sorted.

Has anyone discovered how to permanently fix this?
Thanks

Based on previous posts, it would seem the way to is to contact Cloudflare support.

If you are a Cloudflare account holder, please submit a new support request from the email address you used to register your Cloudflare account. You should open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps: 1. Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on “Support” in the top right corner, which will take you to the Help Center. 2. Click on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop down menu select “My Requests”. 3. Scroll to the bottom of the “My Requests” page and click “Submit new request”.

…From the email address on your account. If you receive an automatic response that does not help resolve your issue, reply and indicate that you still require assistance. And, please share your ticket number here so that I can escalate it.

Thanks for the suggestion - I’ll give it a go and let you know how I get on - seems daft that this is the only way to actually unsubscribe!

The ticket number is 2413133 and got auto-closed because my account type doesn’t qualify for email support (no kidding, I’m trying to remove Cloudflare from my life!) I’ve tried emailing again but still get the auto-response that the ticket is closed again.

I’ve escalated your ticket to a member of the support team for them to look into.

3 Likes

2413133 has been updated.
It has been escalated internally.
Pending.

2 Likes

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Daria
As per todays ticket update, this matter should now be resolved.
Our team discovered that your dashboards Profile Communication preference’s had a priority enforcement issue.

Thanks again for flagging.

1 Like

Thanks - I’ll keep an eye on my inbox and let you know if anything else slips through. Judging by the results of my searches before requesting help there, this seems to be a problem for multiple users, so I’m hoping Cloudflare finds a permanent fix for it soon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.