Cloudflare Static pages

We already have cloudflare account for our site, If I want to create a static cloudflare pages is that additional cost added to our subscription?

“Pages” is free for a basic setup. I have a few sites on this.

Basically we want to have something like a static page “Landing page” Lets say we call it “hunome.com” and we have 2 subdomain “platform.hunome.com” and “about.hunome.com” these site will be redirect users from the landing page.

And we will have some images to the static page and login (which will be handle in platform.hunome.com) but this will redirect the login or registration and another link about the company and other details in about.hunome.com Is this called basic setup?

Yes. It’s just a handful of static files like on a traditional web host.

Pages is perfect for this

1 Like

What’s the best way to run a Github Action after Page deployment? Normally I’d do needs: step-1-job-name to run an action after action.
But I have no idea how to do it for Pages.
For reference, I’m running a purge cache action. It starts before Page deployment, making the purge useless.

Pages doesn’t run through GitHub actions so you’d need to wait for it to finish. Luckily, I have an action for that.

The README shows an example of purging cache too :slight_smile:

If you need any help, just hop into the official Discord. I’m usually always around. Invite: Cloudflare Workers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.