CloudFlare SSL conflict issue possibility

I am getting these emails saying

"*****. com: AutoSSL would normally renew this certificate now, but 4 of the website’s secured domains just failed DCV. To provide you with more time to resolve these problems, AutoSSL will defer the renewal until Oct 10, 2020 at 12:00:00 AM UTC. After that time, AutoSSL will request a replacement certificate that excludes any domains that fail DCV. At the time of this notice, the certificate will expire in 3 days, 16 hours, 26 minutes, and 1 second.

AutoSSL did not renew the certificate for “*****. com”. You must take action to keep this site secure.

The “cPanel” AutoSSL provider could not renew the SSL certificate without a reduction of coverage because of the following problems: "

I am NOT getting any emails via my particular domain now. My hosting company’s support says:

"The AutoSSL issue is because the domain *****. com is behind CloudFlare’s proxy.

"Right now it’s using CloudFlare’s SSL.

https:// www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=*****. com

Common name: sni.cloudflaressl. com
SANs: .***.com, sni.cloudflaressl. com, ****.com
Organization: Cloudflare, Inc.
Valid from July 11, 2020 to July 12, 2021
Serial Number: 02df0bc562ddd53ed3d1d6b1f4581600
Signature Algorithm: ecdsa-with-SHA256
Issuer: Cloudflare Inc ECC CA-3

If you wish to use AutoSSL’s free certificate instead you will need to ensure SSL Strict mode is enabled and also Always Use HTTPS is disabled at CloudFlare so that it will validate properly. Once that is done I can force another check to see if it will install a new valid certificate for you."

So right now I cannot get any emails thru this domain because of this issue. My CF account doesn’t show any issues so why am I getting this cpanel email when this domain is behind CF proxy?

Sorry, I am a bit newbie with this particular stuff.

Please advise…

Thanks!

Some cPanels can’t run AutoSSL for hostnames proxied by Cloudflare. In those situations, I recommend using a Cloudflare Origin CA certificate. The GoDaddy (cPanel) instructions should help.

Thanks for the reply…

I don’t have access to the server as I have shared hosting accounts. Like I mentioned, I don’t have experience with these things and why I’ve been using CF. This email problem just occurred for the first time. Haven’t had this issue before during these past couple of years using CF.

This has me confoozed! heh heh