Cloudflare SSL certificate seems not activated (so says my webhost)

My webhost said the reason why the site does not render properly, is since Cloudlfare seems to not have activated their SSL certificate.
Kindly advise what is wrong, and how to fix it.

What’s the domain?

I deleted the site just now from Cloudflare.
I can add it again.
The site is cajadeluz.biz

Kindly tell me if you want me to add the site again to Cloudflare in order to help me, in which event I will do so.

Go ahead.

It looks like a certificate was activated for your site just fine.

I activated it again right now.
It says pending nameservers update.
Unfortunately I can not send screenshots of the error that I had gotten last time…

Cloudflare says the site is protected and live, but the browsers, even TOR, says the site is HTTP and unsafe.
Kindly solve the issue…

Take a screenshot of this page: https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/ssl-tls/edge-certificates

I tried to send you screenshots, but your system prevents me…

Hello Georgii,

As far as I see you have two records related to the “cajadeluz.biz”:

The IP address of your current server is “107.6.155.186”. Please remove all records related to the “107.6.183.178” and leave only records with “107.6.155.186”.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance and let us know how else we can help.

Thank you and have a great day,

Vlad V.
GreenGeeks Support Team

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: SWI-695-20715
Department: Level 2 - Support
Type: Issue
Priority: High

This is what the host wrote to me just now.

Good day.
Where did you go to? Could you please urgently help me to get this issue solved?

Below is the latest from me web host:
Hello Georgii,

Please try to disable the Cloudflare proxy service for the A record of “cajadeluz.biz” and leave the option “DNS only” for it. Please make this change and let me know if you still have any issues with accessing the website.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance and let us know how else we can help.

Thank you and have a great day,

Vlad V.
GreenGeeks Support Team

Ticket Details

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.