Cloudflare SSL certificate Pending Deployment

Hi guys,

I just moved a site from one CF account to another. All settings were copied, but there’s an issue with the site - not loading. The error message is: err_ssl_version_or_cipher_mismatch cloudflare

I see in my new CF account the following under SSL/TLS > Edge Certificates: Pending Deployment 1

First thing - do I have to do something or just wait for CF to do something on their end?
Second thing - I see in the old CF account that there are 2 Active certificates. Why there’s a difference?

Note: As far as I know, there’s a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate installed on the server which is autorenewing.

Thanks for your help!

If it takes too long, I suggest you scroll down to the bottom of the SSL/TLS Edge Certificates section and click Disable Universal SSL, then wait 15 minutes, then click it again to re-issue the certificate.

Thanks for your reply!

The site started loading now and the status turned to Active. It seems that it was a matter of time.

The only thing is the difference: 2 certificates in the old account and 1 certificate is shown in the new CF account.

Not sure what that means and if that’s an issue.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.