I had some questions regarding CloudFlare Spectrum and wondered if anyone could help with some answers.
- I am looking to run this on potentially 10+ Dedicated Servers all of which carrying at least 10 Minecraft Servers and each Minecraft server will have a different IP address. How does it work regarding the IP address? Does it give users a new IP to connect to as I am pretty confused.
- How easy is auto deployment? E.g if I need to add another server using our automated scripts does this need to be setup manually or can it be automated using an API?
- Does Spectrum slightly reduce the end users ping to the server?
- If Spectrum detects an incoming attack how does it work? Does it enable some sort of mitigation mode and will this result in any period of downtime for users already connected to the server?
- I saw the pricing structure of $1 per 1GB Traffic - Is this correct?
Thank you for your help!