Cloudflare slow downs the speed of my website hindimejob.in

Cloudflare slow downs the speed of my website hindimejob.in. i confirm this from my hosting provider. i think there was a problem in my cloudflare so i want that cloudflare employee check and resolve this issue.

May I ask how did you measure it?

Kindly, may I suggest to make sure your hosting provider allows Cloudflare IP addresses to connect to your (his) origin host / server IP just in case of some connection timeouts, etc. following below guide:

Nevertheless, Cloudflare IP addresses list can be found here:

Furthermore, before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?
If so, did you had an valid SSL certificate installed at your origin host / server which covers both your naked (root) domain any any other needed sub-domain like www, mail, etc.?

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

I also see you are using W3 Total Cache and Cloudflare Page Rules with Cache Everything.

First time I openned your Website - slow, due to the slow PHP process generating the .html page which will be served to any later visitor for the next 1 hour (default by W3 Total Cache - see expires header and also you are using last-modified) despite the 24hours set (see max-age) at Cloudflare.

Next, after refresh, it got loaded very fast! (due to being served by a .html Page Cache + cached at the Cloudflare Edge)

Also, you are using Rocket Loader which helps with TTFB - which can be seen works fine.

HTML/CSS/JS is being minifed at the Cloudflare Edge as well as cached as images too.

Regarding the images, they are being also loaded by lazyload feature, which helps a lot and works good so far so good.

See my screenshot from below:

Unfortunately, I do not see any performance/slowness issue here.

You can always reach to Cloudflare support by writing a ticket:

now i choose (full) SSL/TLS option before it was on strict.

Brother please can you suggest me what to do to increase my website speed.
i saw reports on gtmatrix and page speed insights and it was really bad please suggest me something.

You just made your site insecure. Switch that back immediately.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.