Cloudflare sites blocked

My Static ip is blocked I cannot change it need it to be the same not listed on any sites but I get captcha issues with cloud flare how do I fix!!

You should first check your network for malicious activity.
Install Privacy Pass for your browser, this will lower the number of captcha challenges.

Done that, privacy pass works but APIs that access get rejected. I have no malware on my network

This is the error I get cannot connect to site feel like my ip is blacklisted but I cannot find it on any lists.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5b525efb2838a5ca Your IP: 219.88.233.175

What’s the exact error number on top of this page? 5xx? 10xx?

I cannot really Tell because its in the log file , but here is the output of the logfile

2020-7-19 18:26:27.8|Warn|PassThePopcorn|Unable to connect to indexer

[v3.0.0.3055] NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [403:Forbidden] [GET] at [https://passthepopcorn.me/torrents.php?action=advanced&json=noredirect&searchstr=]
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in d:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 100
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.FetchIndexerResponse(IndexerRequest request) in d:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 306 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.FetchPage(IndexerRequest request, IParseIndexerResponse parser) in d:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 281
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1.TestConnection() in d:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 324

Attention Required! | Cloudflare body{margin:0;padding:0} #cf-wrapper #spinner {width:69px; margin: auto;} #cf-wrapper #cf-please-wait{text-align:center} .attribution {margin-top: 32px;} .bubbles { background-color: #f58220; width:20px; height: 20px; margin:2px; border-radius:100%; display:inline-block; } #cf-wrapper #challenge-form { padding-top:25px; padding-bottom:25px; } #cf-hcaptcha-container { text-align:center;} #cf-hcaptcha-container iframe { display: inline-block;} @keyframes fader { 0% {opacity: 0.2;} 50% {opacity: 1.0;} 100% {opacity: 0.2;} } #cf-wrapper #cf-bubbles { width:69px; } @-webkit-keyframes fader { 0% {opacity: 0.2;} 50% {opacity: 1.0;} 100% {opacity: 0.2;} } #cf-bubbles > .bubbles { animation: fader 1.6s infinite;} #cf-bubbles > .bubbles:nth-child(2) { animation-delay: .2s;} #cf-bubbles > .bubbles:nth-child(3) { animation-delay: .4s;}
Please enable cookies.

One more step

Please complete the security check to access passthepopcorn.me

<div class="cf-highlight-inverse cf-form-stacked">
            <form class="challenge-form" id="challenge-form" action="/torrents.php?action=advanced&amp;json=noredirect&amp;searchstr=&amp;__cf_chl_captcha_tk__=5c4e44cbba4d1b895a32ee0ce76d9d471e8e7792-1595139987-0-AXmcN1GHq8vBMtHAS41e2RvnyxrjyGzrvYLrMr1rKK_R5oBhVH0aY9QdXgD9clMZL_tkrJy9uB3Xaf_8T1Hrv5mezcjUV46vp51TVEJ0_w7JDm_Iv_HqclcefO65wRCpFtCZyWlmR25NJidcnE5mSJe7609ARx86nad2bR80dsnWP1VVmojCZQXRgxwukrmtX7gGBOsk5Ji8BwYQTWFr1cAJm1D58eYR5ge7vES4TBwBbXAQX-qkXoKExiogoV-da1Zh_lmYpC9vLXxrWpwcrDAH9TxNg67kxL5k4jjL1voMGypZ6vPCjxBDr4xp8iibPJ9nYv0JD-ZOkVtaq1jGvtffYdxIvrBEcGIwAbhV97MpyYk4KR16MitHe7-Xck0IqVh4rvTFim1FW0dwcG7d3nbICSGBdDX-9AKHzQ4VILpVdO1KAZoZaotIZ2S_hH3vIO77YEWFM0X-Tg_zWt2bPMsIqVfnFto6pqAkoFrGgGFzjSA7D-dEZMWpjMe8MQOAzwnPNoEF_rVI74JoNxKDdY5aJagOcu1XPKvNlBhE_8Yow7Fj4UgEBCc-nWr6d94B7g" method="POST" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded">

<div id='cf-please-wait'>
  <div id='spinner'>
    <div id="cf-bubbles">
        <div class="bubbles"></div>
    </div>
  </div>
  <p data-translate="please_wait" id="cf-spinner-please-wait">Please stand by, while we are checking your browser...</p>
  </div>

Please turn JavaScript on and reload the page.

Please enable Cookies.

</div>
        </div>

<div class="cf-column">
          <div class="cf-screenshot-container">

<span class="cf-no-screenshot"></span>

</div>
        </div>
      </div><!-- /.columns -->
    </div>
  </div><!-- /.captcha-container -->

<div class="cf-section cf-wrapper">
    <div class="cf-columns two">
      <div class="cf-column">
        <h2 data-translate="why_captcha_headline">Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?</h2>

<p data-translate="why_captcha_detail">Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.</p>
      </div>

<div class="cf-column">
        <h2 data-translate="resolve_captcha_headline">What can I do to prevent this in the future?</h2>

<p data-translate="resolve_captcha_antivirus">If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.</p>

<p data-translate="resolve_captcha_network">If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.</p>

</div>
    </div>
  </div><!-- /.section -->

<div class="cf-error-footer cf-wrapper">

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5b525efb2838a5ca Your IP: 219.88.233.175 Performance & security by Cloudflare

Its like I need to do capture but I cannot do this from API , happening on a few other sites. Do I just have to wait?

I posted the code it looks like 403

Yep your IP is blocked somhow. I assume this is Not your site/API? Check the reputation of your IP address and get in touch with the site owner if it’s not yours

I don’t even know if that’s possible the two sites ill have to use IRC to chat to them, also noticed I can’t get to http://b.barracudacentral.org/ perhaps I’m blacklisted after a potential spam issue

Seems to be a different issue:

Non-authoritative answer:
*** Can't find b.barracudacentral.org: No answer

Or other (unintended) malicious behavior. According to Thalos there’s currently no issue. Contact the site owner, they can help you.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.