Hi. I and our team have been struggling with this issue for the last 3 weeks. I have tried everywhere for the solution to it, I noticed there were a few questions about it in this forum but the answers in it didn’t fix our issue. So our website is on a server called Vultr which uses Plesk. The site is https://grumpy.finance. It was on our core members’ own personal server and it was on Cloudflare at that time. When we migrated to vultr server we noticed that whatever edits we do, it doesn’t show up or update. We have a different domain https://grumpyfinance.org (on same server) which is also on cloudflare (both domains from godaddy) but as soon as we edit something in this one it immediately updates.
We decided to remove the grumpy.finance from the cloudflare and after that we could edit everything and things work as it should. Even after 2 weeks when we just add it to cloudflare it shows the old website (which is almost a month old and the files for it is not even on our server). I have fiddled with dns serves and almost every option available in cloudflare. Purging, “always on” off, development mode on.