Cloudflare showing weeks-old version of website, won't update

I bought this website a couple of weeks ago, and moved it from their server (Kinsta) to mine (Cloudways Vultr HF). I did a lot of work on the site since then. The registrar is Google Domains.

Last week, I added the site to Cloudflare and changed the NSs in Google to Cloudflare’s, as usual.

But when it propagates, Cloudflare is showing the old version of the site before I moved it to my server. Even the Wordpress dashboard is the old version, old removed plugins and everything, as if CF is somehow pulling from the old server instead. All DNS is pointing to my server, however.

Thank you for your help!

Hi @csburdick ,

Without knowing the domain, and what it should look like, we can’t advise.

Have you cleared your cache ?

I’d also suggest you to read this maybe this helps you

:arrow_right: When turning on proxy old website is displaying - #2 by cuedo
:arrow_right: Proxied website going to old website - #4 by tech54

Viewing Differnt posts may give you clarity on why this occurs
:arrow_right: Search results for 'old website' - Cloudflare Community

If you pause Cloudflare on the site, does it then display the correct new site?

If so, it’s probably caused by Kinsta’s Cloudflare for SaaS setup which can take priority over your configuration if they do not remove it properly when you stop using them. The first thing to check is that your domain has been removed from their panel, that should resolve the issue. If it doesn’t then you should contact Kinsta and ask them to remove any Cloudflare configurations for your domain, specifically SSL for SaaS / Custom Hostnames.

Once they have done that, you should be good to go

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.