I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this but… hello everyone!
So, today I noticed something strange that I can’t figure out how to fix it: I tried adding some firewall rules on my website and I set them to “Allow”, and it does work… but when the “I’m Under Attack” mode is on, sometimes requests get a JS Challenge, even if they are allowed on the firewall!
As you can see it did match my Firewall Rule, but the “Security Level” took precedence.
I tried figuring out if the security level takes precedence no matter the rules set, but I couldn’t find anything about it. (I did find this thread, but it doesn’t mention anything about the security level: Priority/Order: Managed Rules vs Firewall Rules vs Tools)