Cloudflare showing incorrect A records after migrating from Shopify to new server

Hi there recently a client of ours has switched from a Shopify site (third party domain with records pointed to Shopify) to a non Shopify site (third party domain removed from Shopify and pointed to this Cloudflare via the registrars nameservers).

When proxied the site shows a Shopify specific error message which is strange because the new host is not shopify, when looking up the domain the CF setup and NS records are correct but the A records are unknown to us.

The current A records are Cloudflare records but not the records we set, we aren’t getting any errors from CF and everything is setup correctly but I suspect either our client had used CF in the past and not mentioned it to us or Shopify’s Saas service that uses Cloudflare (I think) is still referencing the site somehow, Shopify support has confirmed that thy have removed the site from their end so I really need some one at Cloudflare to confirm why we are not seeing the correct A records and the old Shopify error message.

The site is https://vesica.co.nz/

and this is what the site looks like when proxied:

I really need urgent support for this if any one can help,

I believe others have had similar issues like in these posts

1 Like

I think you’re having this issue:

Edit: Sorry if I my reply is useless. I didn’t read the last part of your post:

Shopify support has confirmed that thy have removed the site from their end so I really need some one at Cloudflare to confirm why we are not seeing the correct A records and the old Shopify error message.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.