Cloudflare server found in spamhaus

Cloudflare email routing is failing to route emails due to their server being listed in spamhaus. This is happening quite often and the emails then go missing is there anything that I can do to stop this?

2 Likes

Hi,

Permanent error forwarding mails to several email accounts, I tested Gmail, ProtonMail, and serveral other.

Allways the same error…

Could any Cloudflare technician take a look?, this error was here from hours ago.

JL.

It seems Cloudflare is having more issues with the Email Routing…
I only have 1 catch-all configured to a @hotmail adress. All emails show the following:

Unknown error: permanent error (550): 5.7.1 Service unavailable, Helo domain is listed in Spamhaus. To request removal from this list see https://www.spamhaus.org/query/lookup/ (S8001) [CO1NAM11FT029.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com 2024-04-08T09:05:03.428Z 08DC52BD6CCD89F7]

My domein is not listed in spamhouse. It seems its the same issue that has been happening the last week :frowning:

+1, happening on my domains too. Noticed emails weren’t coming through and now I see there seems to be an outage

Yes, its same for me. The last successfully received email was 14 hours ago.
I forward my emails to outlook.com but have now changed it to a very old account I have with ntlworld and that seems to have worked but its not ideal.

Same here!! :angry:

1 Like

If I get Outlook to collect the (forwarded from Cloudflare) email from NTLworld (via POP3) then the emails get through yet if I forward the emails directly to Outlook then they get blocked.

The above would indicate that its Outlook that’s being blocked by Spamhaus and not Cloudflare servers ?

Same here…
“upstream (mx02.mail.icloud.com.) error: failed to initalize: Unknown error: permanent error (503): 5.7.0 Error: access denied for i-bib.cloudflare-email.net 550 5.7.1 Your email was rejected due to having a domain present in the Spamhaus DBL”

Can we do something or wait is the only option?

Same here too :confused:

Recently, emails from codeforces.com were all rejected with Unknown error: permanent error (554): 5.7.1 rejected by rspamd filter. The email providers themselves did not block the email, and SPF, DMARC and DKIM checks had all passed, so it made me believe that this rspamd filter is running on Cloudflare. Is there a way to disable this rspamd filter?

Yes I also meet with this error, I bought a new domain for receiving email in new career, but I’ve try different sender address, all of them can’t be forwarded. Destination address is a protonmail address. (The same as Unknown error: permanent error (554): 5.7.1 rejected by rspamd filter I search this error code and only can find this thread on cloudflare’s community)

But, I try to use my old domain, its forwarding work correctly.

Help Me too email getting blocked with error Unknown error: permanent error (554): 5.7.0 Reject, id=13085-01 - spam How do I fix thios issue as mail not getting through today!!!

[RESOLVED] It was an upstream error with my delivery address provider.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.