Cloudflare Security Alerts

I am suddenly getting Cloudflare Security Alerts for no apparent reason. I no longer use Cloudflare SSL and I assume any SSL I had has expired some time ago.

These security alerts block my screen and reappear as soon as I try to delete them - there are hundreds of them one on top of the other and they all have to be deleted individually.

I am in a very critical stage of Court proceedings and this has just started to happen which means I cannot access my files without being interrupted by more security alerts. I am using Windows 10.

I thought i could stop it by going to Notifications but there are no notifications listed. Please can someone urgently help me ? I am quite desperate.

Sorry for the plea for help but I would appreciate assistance.

Thanks.

This sounds like an adware that might be impersonating Cloudflare.
However, with that little information, there is not much we can do.
Screenshots of the issue would be helpful.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response.
I am attaching screenshots.Processing: Security Alert.BMP…

I should have thought of re-booting the computer sooner. jnperamo’s comment about adware made think of it.
I re-booted and the problem has gone away - touch wood ! I suspect that I may have been under attack and Cloudflare stopped it. In the meantime, the adware tenaciously hung on trying to break through until I re-booted and managed to lose it.

So, for the time being at least, thanks jnperamo. Most grateful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.