Cloudflare says I'm on cloudflare, bot says I'm not...now what?

Cloudflare (web) says my email address is already registered.

When I try password reset, cloudflare fails to send anything no matter how many times I try.

Then I sent a message directly to support at cloudflare.com, and now I got a bot reply telling me the following.

While we would like to assist you with your inquiry, for the security and privacy of our users we can only work with the account holder directly, but your email address is not listed as the owner of any Cloudflare account.

If you are a Cloudflare account holder, please submit a new support request from the email address you used to register your Cloudflare account. Note that you can also open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps:

1. Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on ‘Support’ in the top right corner, which will take you to our Help Center.

So to make it simple, cloudflare says I’m already registered but also says I’m not.

I need human support for #1781239

I guess the best bet would be @cloonan here…

1 Like

Got it, thank you. I see the team is interacting with you and will keep tabs on progress. I also see a login yesterday.

This account in question never logins as cloudflare fails to send password reset mail.

It would be much easier if cloudflare can delete this account once, so I can re create…