- We have registered the domain 1yuryst.com.ua
- The same site was added to Cloudflare, servers appeared in the DNS settings: tiffany.ns.cloudflare.com. and nolan.ns.cloudflare.com.
- They were registered in the registrar as ns server.
- At the request: “dig -t txt _acme-challenge.1yuryst.com.ua” returns txt records which we didn’t create and which do not exist in our DNS management panel.
- All other records are issued correctly.
Question: where did the txt records _acme-challenge.1yuryst.com.ua come from, which we do not have?
Those are added automatically for DNS-based domain control validation for SSL certificate issuance. They’re supposed to be automatically deleted but there have been some reports of them sticking around. They shouldn’t hurt anything.
How can you manage these records if they are not in the DNS management panel?
As far as I know you can’t. Do you believe they’re causing issues?
These entries prevent me from passing the check for the letsencrypt and getting ssl certificates, since it does not read the entries that I create, but those that are now being returned.
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.