Cloudflare representatives won't resolve my issue

Hello, I’m not sure if I opened a title in the right category. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I signed up for Cloudflare with the wrong email. Then I wrote a ticket for the change. The representatives are not helpful in any way.

I can’t use the service because of the wrong email. I moved the NS addresses to the new and correct account. But they do not transfer my credit from the account to the main account. Nothing is being done to fix the problem. Please help, how can I solve this problem?

Hello, I’m not sure if I opened a title in the right category. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

I signed up for Cloudflare with the wrong email. Then I wrote a ticket for the change. The representatives are not helpful in any way.

I can’t use the service because of the wrong email. I moved the NS addresses to the new and correct account. But they do not transfer my credit from the account to the main account. Nothing is being done to fix the problem. Please help, how can I solve this problem?

What is the ticket number?

Hmm, I see the replies from the team on 3064743, please keep the conversation there and do no open any more tickets. Multiple duplicate tickets simply slow the reply time for you and everyone else and results in delays for our customers. The agent mentioned this on your ticket as well.

The agent has escalated your ticket to the appropriate team.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.