Cloudflare removed my domain

I paused Cloudflare and when I enabled it the domain dissapeared. WHen I added it again I was giving different nameservers but I cannot change the nameservers since I cant access the DNS. The registrar is cloudflare.

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

That is certainly an unexpected turn of events.

When you pause Cloudflare, there shouldn’t be an add it again step when you re-enable the proxy. That sounds like the domain was deleted from the dashboard rather than paused. That would result in the symptoms you described. Regardless, it will require intervention from Cloudflare support to remedy.

Questions about Cloudflare Registrar will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community.

To contact the Registrar team, please submit a new support request from your Cloudflare account directly through the Cloudflare dashboard. Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support and choose Cloudflare Registrar. Please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

1 Like

Yeah this has never happened to me but the site is mission critical and the client is loosing money while it’s down. I even upgraded to the business account which was $250 just so i can speak with someone since it said you can chat with a live agent but to my demise you cannot actually speak with a live agent. Now i’m down $250 and I can’t speak with anyone at cloudflare and my domain is still not working. I even tried calling as if I was looking for a sales rep and no answer. No answer for any of the options available through the phone system.

I escalated this post for the attention of the Customer Support Team so they can get back to you here. Since you have already contacted Support, I included your ticket number so that they can track it.

2 Likes

It was removed and re-added yesterday.

Cloudflare removed my domain

@lauracruzmar the audit log will show the details of the removal. Cloudflare won’t remove domains, it shows you removed & re-added from the same IP you are using here.

Audit log is here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/audit-log

I can see the blue chat bubble in the lower right of your dash @lauracruzmar , when I click that chat bubble this popup appears
Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 11.26.35 AM

Do you see the chat option?

@lauracruzmar the team will continue the conversation on 3161459 3159242, no more tickets are necessary and slow the process.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.