Cloudflare registered domains have wrong nameservers

I have 3 domains registered at Cloudflare with the same issue of having the wrong nameservers. The assigned nameservers are:
emma.ns.cloudflare
merlin.ns.cloudflare

but somehow they all have

becky.ns.cloudflare
justin.ns.cloudflare

I am unable to update these domains servers from user dashboard. Tried emailing support but no help. Just bot reply saying Your issue has been marked as Resolved in our system.
But in reality NOTHING has been resolved. Ticket # 3111791

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

If these domains use Cloudflare registrar, only the registrar support team can help here. I’m not sure why your ticket closed, but we can ask for it to be re-opened.

2 Likes

yes these domains are all Cloudflare registrar domains. Please ask for them to re-open the ticket. nothing has been resolved.

1 Like

I passed your ticket number along in an escalation request. You should hear from someone here once it is reopened.

3 Likes

I did not check for all your domains, but for one, justin & becky have been there for 4 years, https://securitytrails.com/, you need to login to view history.

3 Likes

I’ve had these domains registered at Cloudflare for years. Never used them or managed them after transferring them to Cloudflare. I think nameservers becky and justin where assigned to them before and now somehow Cloudflare changed that cause I cannot manage the domains and it says Update your nameservers and save your changes.

Your assigned Cloudflare nameservers:
emma.ns.cloudflare
merlin.ns.cloudflare

How I am I supposed to update/modify/change that If these domains are already registered at Cloudflare and the nameservers currently assigned to them are different than what Cloudflare says it assigned to them? I am unable to do anything from my dashboard. When I click the manage link in register domains section it just refreshes the page.

HI @bbms8 the Support team will need to assist you on the that ticket. I am copied on it to track progress.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: How to contact registrar support

Thank you for your help. Cloudflare support team has fixed / solved my issue. Now I can manage the domains in question.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.