Cloudflare Pro instead of Free drastically decreased the Google Pagespeed Scores?

Hi, I first started using Cloudflare ARGO and this increased my Google Pagespeed score from 51 to 75. I tested this on different moments during 2 days and it was always around this number.

But since yesterday I upgraded from the Free account to the Cloudflare Pro account, but after this the score went down again drastically between 25 and 56.

Have I done something wrong? What is the best way to debug something like this?
I turned on extra features like image resizing, polish (lossless), Auto minifi, Brotli, Early hints, Automatic Platform Optimization for WordPress, Enhanced HTTP/2 Prioritization, TCP Turbo, Mirage, Rocket Loader, Automatic Signed Exchanges. I thought the more optimisations I turn on, the better. But maybe I’m mistaken?

Those two :point_up: are beta features.
I wouldn’t enable them at first step as far as there are topics about few issues as well.

2 Likes

Ok, thank you for your advice. I’ll turn them off for now, purge caches, wait a while en check it again.
Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.