Cloudflare payment method does not support China mainland China Merchants Bank Visa?

I can’t add my payment method (either credit card (visa) or paypal, both are rejected (prompt: An error occured while saving your payment method, try again.)

However, when I look at the interface (accounts/2cb3eb9f331886f0016a863ec2deec0a/billing/profile, status_code:404), it returns ({ “success”:false, “errors”:[{“code”:1208, “message”: “No payment method associated with the specified account”}]})

I tried both payment configurations (Visa (China), paypal)。
And, I also tried Chinese address or US address.
However, both received the above error.

I would like to know how to solve this problem.

Hello there,

• Would you try again using different browsers/ incognito mode/ device?
  • Would you check with Card provider if there’s any case of decline?
    Other user reporting of success when tried again.

Additionally, since, its throwing multiple errors, you may also take look on these threads & the expert suggestions:

• I tried the Microsoft Edge and Safari in my mac air, but I don’t to use another device (thanks your suggestion.
  • I have not encountered similar problems before. Whether it’s paypal (apple, nintendo , microsoft , kurz shop, etc.) or direct credit card payment can be used (google, figma). The first time I encountered this problem on Cloudflare, I may have to confirm it later.

I’ll give it another try and reply here with progress.
finally, Thank you~

• I’ve used Microsoft Edge (chromium) and Safari on my Mac before, but neither worked. I will try it on a different device.
  • I have not encountered similar problems before. Whether it’s paypal (apple, nintendo eshop, microsoft , kurzgesagt shop, etc.) or direct credit card payment can be used (google, figma). The first time I encountered this problem on Cloudflare, I may have to confirm it later.

I’ll give it another try and reply here with progress.
thanks