Cloudflare pages page giving random 500 error on JS-files

Hey!

I have a nuxt application hosted on CF pages, it have been working flawlessly for about 6 months, this weekend I did some fixes and pushed to github.

But now I’m getting 500 errors seemingly at random on one or more JS-files. I have no idea what to do as I can’t find any logs or anything. I have tried re deploying 3 times but still with the same results.

Would really appreciate any help I can get

Kind regards,
Jonathan

If it happened right after a change it seems to be very possible that this change did break something. Maybe you should look over your code, specially the change, to fine the bug.

That was my first thought as well, and I have tried everything, building it locally, upgrading yarn to use the same version as the CF one and everything, but it just works.

Then I got to thinking, 500 indicates a server issue, and the cloudflare pages are static pages, so it can not be my code, it’s the fetching of one of the JS-files that failes with 500, which (in my mind) indicated that it’s somehow on CF’s side.

Also, it works sometime, I had problem for about 20 minutes, then it started working, I tried all my browsers (brave, safari, edge and firefox) and it worked in all of them, but not for my friend. But then all of the sudden it stopped working for me also.

So I’m thinking it’s a bad server at CF, or a bad cache somewhere. But I don’t know how to debug it :’(

@Walshy might have some ideas with this

This might be due to a known issue, could you join the Discord so I can get some information from you?

Invite: Cloudflare Workers

1 Like

Wow, thanks. I will join discord! :slight_smile: