Cloudflare Pages limits (free plan)

The Cloudflare Pages docs state:

Builds
Each time you push new code to your Git repository, Pages will build and deploy your site. You can deploy up to 500 times per month on the Free plan. Refer to the Pro and Business plans in Pricing if you need to deploy more frequently.

These 500 times per month… is it on each site? or global?
Because I have many sites within Cloudflare pages (all in free plan)… that’s why I want to know if the number of 500 times is for each site or is it the sum of all the sites.

Thanks!

It is 500 times per project.

3 Likes

Thank you for your response, being 500 per site and not the sum of all the sites, I remain calm. Thanks for your quick response!.

Just to confirm, the build limits are per account. The domain limit is per project

So, free plan has:

• 1 concurrent build
  • 500 builds a month (account wide)
  • 100 custom domains per project
3 Likes

So the answer I was given earlier was not accurate. I have multiple websites hosted on CF Pages… the 500 builds per month affects the entire account and not each website.
Let’s say then that if I have 75 websites in CF Pages and I update a single site 500 times (never haha), I’ll have to wait another month to keep updating “that” or “another site”.

Thank you for your time and enlighten me on this matter.

Is there a place where I can see how many builds I have made in that month… and see how many are available?

Where does it say that the limit of 500 is for each project? I think 500 would be with all the projects per month.
Can you tell me where to read this? It is important for me, I am about to move my projects to another place because of this limit.

Or upgrade plan yes. It’s not easy to hit that 500 limit though hah

You can’t today, it’s on the todo list.

This is correct.

Could you tell me why?I think we’re the best of everyone with this limit. I’d be interested to know why you need more than 500 and couldn’t get Pro.

1 Like

Could you tell me why?I think we’re the best of everyone with this limit. I’d be interested to know why you need more than 500 and couldn’t get Pro.

I’m helping a lot of NGOs with their websites, updating them, creating them, etc… there’s no money involved, and the CF with Pages option is amazing. The limits are very…let’s say there are no limits…because the 500 is brutally long, it’s a matter of organizing and keeping a schedule.
With CF Pages these NGOs have a powerful, fast and free hosting service, and we are very grateful for this opportunity. On behalf of myself and many people, I want to thank you for this opportunity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.