Cloudflare Pages custom domain not verifying

I have configured my Cloudflare pages website villa-leoni-com.pages.dev to use the custom domain villa-leoni.com, but Cloudflare seems stuck on verifying the domain. It does not seem to get verified and I do not understand why. The nameservers seem to be configured correctly at the registrar, because my MX records are working. Just the CNAME record cannot be verified for over a week. Maybe it has something to do with the domain being proxied through Cloudflare to AWS on a different Cloudflare account before. I have checked the configuration of this Cloudflare Pages website against similar websites that I run on Cloudflare Pages, but I do not see any difference. I would like villa-leoni-com.pages.dev to become available on villa-leoni.com.

Can you post a screenshot of https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/villa-leoni.com/dns/settings?

You need to enable DNSSEC - and also verify that the values Cloudflare will provide actually match what you configured at your registrar.

1 Like

Thanks. That fixed it immediately.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.