Cloudflare Pages - Account has been blocked

Hi

When I try to create more projects (I already have 1 project) on Cloudflage pages it saying “Account has been blocked”.

Below is the json response.

{
  "result": null,
  "success": false,
  "errors": [
    {
      "code": 8000036,
      "message": "Account has been blocked"
    }
  ],
  "messages": []
}

All my other services seems to be working fine. Did I do something wrong? Any idea?
FYI, I’m on free plan.

1 Like

Seems like you might have been blocked for abuse. If you can join the Discord server (https://workers.community) I can have it looked into on Monday when the team is around.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi

This is a re-post of my previous thread, since I’m still having the issue and wasn’t able to resolve.

When I try to create more projects (I already have 1 project) on Cloudflage pages it saying “Account has been blocked”.
~Screenshot 2021-10-23 034602

Below is the json response when I try to deploy:

{
  "result": null,
  "success": false,
  "errors": [
    {
      "code": 8000036,
      "message": "Account has been blocked"
    }
  ],
  "messages": []
}

I currently have only 1 project in Pages which I made for testing. I haven’t changed anything since I’ve had this issue.

Page: https://status-page-4ub.pages.dev/
Github repo: GitHub - sykezz/status-page at statusfy

All my other services seems to be working fine, and I do not believe I’ve abused any TOS. Would be great if someone could take another look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, you should have received an email from Cloudflare (or Github, depending on which account was suspended.)

If you have received an email from Cloudflare regarding suspension:

Reply to the email stating why you think you did not violate the TOS mentioned in the email (as the reasoning for the suspension should be in the email)!

If you received an email from GitHub regarding an account suspension:

Please post this topic from within the GitHub Community, as CF has nothing to do in this case!

1 Like

Hi. I did not receive any email regarding it.

This issue is about not being able to create Cloudflare Pages projects. I still have full access to rest of the products on Cloudflare, and my Github account is fine.

1 Like

Hey,

I work here now haha! Could you please email [email protected] with details on this and provide me with the ticket ID

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey, congrats mate!
I figure you were busy so I didn’t want to bug you again, haha :sweat_smile:
I’ve sent an email; ticket #2411395. Thanks

1 Like

Hey @sykez !

Great news, you’re now unblocked. Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! All good now :partyparrot:
Thanks for the help mate :orange_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.