Hello, it’s about the following.
I use WordPress with Woocommerce. I also use Cloudflare inkl (which is set to Strict)
Everything works only for a short time about 1 - 2 days. As soon as I go to the page it is displayed completely incorrectly.
The whole thing looks like this, for example, a small section:
Sometimes the problem is solved by simply waiting an hour and calling up the page again. But sometimes it persists and I issue the SSL to Cloudflare and then back to Strict. After 30min the whole thing works again … really funny.
What have I tried so far?
- I defined the urls in the php-config (https://domain.de)
- I installed and uninstalled any WordPress SSL plugins.
- I contacted the hoster who informed me that the problem was not with the hoster.
- I tried to set the SSL from Cloudflare to flexible, but then I get an ERR_TO_MANY_REDIRECT redirection error problem.
- I imported an older backup of my website.
None of this has worked.
Is there any way to find out where the error is, so without an error message etc I can hardly find out the cause.
If you need more information then just write and I will add it.